♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, November 6, 2009

♥06.11♥ Donut Empire.

♥06.11♥ Donut Empire.

Wake up late again today..
Mummy need to wait me⊙﹏⊙sorry lar my darling mummy..
My daddy went to Vietnam already..oversea..
Fetch SernB first,then we go to Parkson.
Eat there,in PapaRich Cafe
(・ω・)kelian my mummy feeling not well bcoz too hungry..

MuiMui and MummY (^^)
Why I hv big small eye... o.0
Beauty and the beast (^^)
My MuiMui (^^)
SoyaBean and Cincau Ice (^^)
Hot Milk Tea (^^)
NasiLemak and Rendang Chicken (^^)
Kids meal for SernB (^^)
Kids meal for MuiMui (^^)
My TomYam mihun !!!

Then shop around (^∀^) 
I bought 1/2 dozen donut in DonutEmpire.
(●^∪^●) tis is the 1st time I buy these donut~
I dunno so tasty geh lor..but after test the tester..Must buy!

Donut Empire (^^)
I buy 2x Fall in love! Nice. (^^)
and Rocky Lover,Double Heart,T'Misu,Creamy GreenTea

Mummy go back office..
My grandma come from Pahang,bring us some food :D
so we go home to eat rice aftertat.
My mummy also cook some vege :]

Chickem Nuggets(^^)
Green Vege (^^)
Pig Leg Vinegar (^^)
Longbean and Taufu (^^)
Curry Rendang Meat (^^)

Around 9pm,
catch SernB accompany me to pasar malam.
I hope I can have a personal driver to fetch me.
((*/Д\) Find parking hou sanfu..especially my parking skill no good.
Found some nice parking but can't park inside!
then hv to park up hill and walk down(*>ω<*) 


My muimui (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment