♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

♥18.11♥ [2012]

♥18.11♥ [2012]

Today I need daddy to fetch me,
but I'm late..
Hoi-dou my bro also late to school =P
I slept 1hr+ when training..
So boring and sleepy lar.. ╯﹏╰

Can you see me sleeping?

Today very happy
we can go back on 4.30pm.
Can go back early then I no need to worry I'll late for the movie.
Reach leisure mall at 6pm.
still can eat something in Oldtown.
Dear reach at 6.30pm~

Oldtown @ Leisure Mall

7.00pm,we are in the cinema already.
Excited o(‧""‧)o Finally I can watch tis movie!
1st time watch movie with dear+mummy+SernB.
This movie sure nice lar ^^ Quite long oh..
once we come out from the cinema,I saw Mr. Can't-Win Low Kit Leong.

[2012] Yea Yea Yea ^^

Then we went to Boy JiuJiu's house to fetch my muimui,
and we eat Gui-Lin-Gou in Pandan Indah.
I donwan sick!!
I eat Gui-Lin-Gou with Qing-Bou-Leung..

Dear and Me
Like very big business o.0
My cute darlings ^^
Tis wan really nice! Snow fungus.
Qing Bou Leung
Gui Lin gou~


No comments:

Post a Comment