♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, November 7, 2009

♥07.11♥ Day with Dear(^^)

♥07.11♥ Day with Dear(^^)

Dear reach my home,and need to wait me to prepare..
wait until asleep ∩﹏∩ very kelian..
Dear wan2 singK but the timing not right..
Dunno where to go..late dy..
I really need to adjust back my time @@''
Then we go to Jusco,Cheras Selatan..

At Cheras Selatan
Nasi lemak with chicken rendang . Cheat!Like kids meal!
Spaghetti . Not worth!
Drinks.

Rain very heavily,lucikly we park indoor.
We eat in a bakery shop which name ..Kungfu dunno wat..
I attract by the picture,the spaghetti.
Then the waiter ask us to add money because the normal meal is kids meal.
But really dissapointed..Expensive and it is still like kids meal =.=
after eat,we shop around,
leave there around 6pm,
then accompany dear to Alladin,AhCheong favourite place.
dear play his game,I watch movie.
Now only I know can watch movie in Cc!

8pm,go to Dolphin@Pandan Indah,
dear's fren birthday.
We reach there early so we eat dessert in the next shop.
=) ♥ My dear.

At Dessert shop.
Very nice ! My 冰花雪耳~
Dear order GuiLingGou~
At Dolphin.
Snacks.Fried sotong and French Fries~
My Cheese fish and chip with Rice ~
Dear's fried rice ~ Look so so but very delicious geh wo!
Honey lemon and Ice Lemon Tea~

No comments:

Post a Comment