♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, November 23, 2009

♥23.11♥ BuddY (●≧ω≦●)

♥23.11♥ BuddY (●≧ω≦●)

Wake up at 6.30am today,
nobody can imagine how suffer when I leave my bed.
(~__~) Feel want to continue sleeping soooooooo much!
Wat to do...no more training today,
we must reach there on time,8am.Cannot late!
HuaiQin and ChoyTeng still need to wait me.. ⊙﹏⊙

We reach there really on 8am.
but actually nobody check our attendance today,
coz today is ''Buddy'',
mean I'll sit beside a senior and listen how he handle the case.
I sit beside a guy name Nic.He hv many experience and very pro dy.
(^ω^)New friend.
wait until lunch time,damn hungry already,
but we only have 1hour lunch time today.
very kesian..totally not enuf la..only 1hour..

Then continue sit beside my buddy.
He is so bad la..I felt myself more like his secretary o.0
4pm,go home.So tired =(
Our working time is different from start from Wednesday (๑→ܫ←) no mood ady

Buy something in Leisure mall,
and buy some food go home eat.
Rest in home and watch movie with mummy,
Finally we finished [有营煮妇] today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment