♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, November 16, 2009

♥16.11♥ My 1st day TraininG :D

♥16.11♥ My 1st day TraininG :D

Today is my first day training,
[ Mr Aw pls open your pig eye big big,the sentence below is for you ]
Although my interview failed,but the company beg me to work.
First of all I have to go thru 1week training first =)
I wake up 6.30am today,it's gonna kill me @@''
so sanfu..I still want to sleep!!!

ok..prepare prepare..
Then mummy send me to McD,
wait for Qin and ChoyTeng.
Then we go KL Sentral by KTM
*Tis is my first time take KTM :D
but no excited.so low-yet-yet geh train.

we reach there at 8am.still early :)
Have our breakfast at the food court
erm..I dunno wat is the name of tat building..
*My breakfast*

Training start at 9am.
Become more and more sleepy
aftertat beh-tahan and I sleep,putting 2 chairs together.
I am so sleepy leh..and I AM NOT FEELING WELL!!
*I really asleep*
*Our Funny Face during the training*
^^Yivon BLUR ady..
*New Friend :D Crystal*
*Qin sot jor.*
*Yivon sot jor.*
*ChoyTeng also sot jor.* Hahahaha...
5pm..It's time to go home!
suddenly full of energy :D haha.
Rainy day..sooooo cold.
Go back to Tasik Selatan by KTM again..
so many ppls and sooooo damn smell (vomit)
can't take a deep breath in tat KTM for 4station -.-

Once I reach..
straight go home and rest
hv no more battery..Sicked T_T
wan2 argue with my bro also have no energy.



No comments:

Post a Comment