♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, November 22, 2009

♥22.11♥ My SundaY o(‧""‧)o

♥22.11♥ My SundaY o(‧""‧)o

I think I need to very appreciate tis Sunday,
because it's holiday,I can rest...
Then tomorrow onwards I think my Sunday is not holiday anymore ╯︿╰
eat with mummy in Kuchai Lama area,
meet daddy and all his friends there coz he meeting there.

Then went to Macy @ Serdang with mummy,
mummy want to get some sample and shop there.
I love their furniture.The way they arrange the furniture,
(。☉౪ ⊙。) the concept for the bedroom and living room is so so nice!
Nice leh..
My muimui ~
Got christmas feel ady..
LOLs..
Then go home,
I need rest,dunno why feel easy tired.
around 6pm,I went to Leisure and Connaught,
to send some bags to customer.
then go dear's house. Hehe (〃^∇^) 
Very angry lar..My home have no water come.
then dabao dinner go home eat,
Finally,daddy fixed the water problem already,
but is in late nite =.= kajiao me sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment