♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, January 1, 2010

♥01.01♥ Happy New YeaR 2010 (*^▽^*) 

♥01.01♥ Happy New YeaR 2010 (*^▽^*) 

It's public holiday today,
but I still have to work :D 8am-4pm
My dear will be my driver today (●´з`)ε`●)
Before he send me to work,we hv some breakfast ^^

Finally I ate tis ! As my breakfast before go to work :]

I reach there around 9:30am+..paiseh..
Today really not much calls.
sleeping and chatting xD so damn enjoy.
(。◕∀◕。) Kenneth dabao chicken rice for us as lunch

Dear fetch me at 4pm..
actually I have to work until 5:30pm+
but with some skill I can go earlier..Hahaxxx

While waiting for my dear to buy me food ^^
I sheung eat TomYam again for my dinner...
But the TomYam tat dear wan2 bring me eat din open (●ゝω・●)

Finally we go for Steamboat,
so I can have unlimited TomYam soup =D
as usual we go to tat Pulau Ketam steamboat..
@@ dunno why today the TomYam soup damn spicy!!

For 2px.
My mihun,his mee. xD
Add-on tis and beef..

Tonite watch Avatar with my dear.
Nice nice movie with nice nice song!!
[ I See You ] ♥
So touching leh..and very ganzheung :]
I dunno how they do tis..so real..

Avatar ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment