♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, January 15, 2010

♥15.01♥ HouSik HouJu ☻好吃好住

♥15.01♥ HouSik HouJu ☻好吃好住

Sleep so tight until 1pm (●´∪`)
skipped my class today,let myself hv a good rest.
around 4pm mummy come back,
I hv to go back UCSI to pay my school fee,for add subject.
already 2day late payment (≧ε≦ヾ)
then Mummy and SernB accompany me to eat
Finally we decide to find something eat in Parkson @ OUG

Me and My Darling Mummy ~♥
We always sit back tis place ~
NG Picture ~
See tis SuiZai ~
Mummy + Me + SaiLou ~
Yahooooooo!! My TomYam ~
Seafood LagSana~
Hot and Cold Tea for us ~

aftertat shop around
Boutique,Cake House,Giant....
then mummy need to go back office,
Yea..I watch [Born Rich] in office while waiting for mummy
●>m<● Watch until very GanZheung.
My bro very SangSing,he is helping my mummy uh~~
11pm something leave office,Supper time!
tot to supper in 100'c but they open until 11:30pm only((*/Д\)
Then we choose another Steamboat Restaurant,
also in KuchaiLama area,name ..有骨气火锅 (something like tat)


My cute mummy behind ~
Apologize for my ShakingHand ~
Mr ShuenSern totally Sot jor ~
JieJie housek lei gah ~
99.99% Look alike to my father -..-
Tasty Snacks [RM5]
Tomato + Potato + Onion Broth [RM12]
After we put in the food =)
Set [RM19.80/px] (RM13.80 after 9pm)
Jasmine Tea [RM1.50/px]



Happy with Mummy and SernB (≧∀≦)
always keep laughing and laughing together,
we are like best friends.
❤ Appreciate to hv a Lovely mummy and StupidPotato brother
(●^∪^●)


No comments:

Post a Comment