♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, January 24, 2010

♥24.01♥ Potato BirthdayCelebration (*^皿^*)

♥24.01♥ Potato BirthdayCelebration (*^皿^*)

Today once I wake up,my mummy is cooking downstairs~
mummy wan2 cook chicken drumstick and egg for my bro,
(。◕∀◕。) because today is my brother birthday~!
then my mummy also got cook some dishes for us.

See my muimui also know very delicious lar.
All the dishes cook by my darling mummy♥
Fresh taste ^^ fish with pineapple.
For my muimui =D
For my brother,birthday boy ^^

Stay at home,online and watch drama.
evening time go to LeisureMall with mummy,sernB and muimui.
shop a while and bought Big Apple Donut! Yummy yummy(*^▽^*)
aftertat buy a birthday cake for my potato bro.
Dinner @ CowBoy and celebrate my bro birthday.
Happy birthday lar ShuenSern c⌒☆

Big Apple Donut^^
Many favour~! Durian,Yam,chocolate,blackberry,and fruity!
My muimui eating lollipop^^
Darling mummy and me
ShuenSern and Yivon.
See my bro kakajiaojiao..
VonVon (^^)

Choose a strawberry cake! Try new~


Mummy and me ^^ SernB and me ^^
VonVon^^
My Daddy~
Mummy and muimui~
Yivon and ShuenSern~
Hawai Chicken
Black Pepper Chicken
American Breakfast
Oriental Chicken
Grill Salmon Fish
Colleslaw
Drinks. Cake come out lar~!
Mummy,SernB and Muimui
Yivon..ShuenSern..ReiVern
Muimui eating cake

No comments:

Post a Comment