♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, January 11, 2010

♥11.01♥ Back To UCSI

♥11.01♥ Back To UCSI

Finally,back to UCSI today,
after I give myself 1week holiday ≧▽≦
11am class, I late a bit only~
Then only I know the class cancel.
+﹏+ Lili say she purposely donwan to inform me,
because she worried tat I wouldn't go to school once I know tat.
Haih..today 3lecture class also not in Audi.
My backbone so so so tired sitting those laoya chair
(*^︹^*)
I ate 2meal today in UCSI..actually I'm not hungry yet,
but when I see Qin and Lili eat
(⊙_⊙;)then I feel wan2 eat also~
Class until 7pm today,But I'm very tired and boring dy
ε( ̄□ ̄)3
Cannot sit in the class ady..wan2 go out and walk walk..
actually every Monday timetable is 11am-8pm.how to tahan..?
Dinner with mummy tonite
(o☻ܫ☻o)



No comments:

Post a Comment