♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, January 16, 2010

♥16.01♥ SushiKing + BaKuTeH (*∩_∩*)

♥16.01♥ SushiKing + BaKuTeH (*∩_∩*)

(*^_^*) Dear come to find me,
1st I ask dear to send me to Gnile Beauty to pay deposit.
Purchase for a beauty package with Qin ∩__∩
Went to [Sushi King] with my dear for brunch.
then only I knew today is the last day for Digi user promotion.

Dear and me~^^
Why my face look so big =(
Sooooooooo full >.<
Dear ate many many this wan..[Ebikko]
and tis wan..[Sake]
[Philadelphia Maki] ~Tasty!
New Thing~ actually is sausage..
[Ebi Fry] ^^Like tis~
[Golden Ball] ~make ppl full..
[Smoked Salmon] dunno wat's diff with [Sake]??
[Tako] :p not me eat geh ~
[Unagi Temaki] [Salmon Temaki]
Mine-must-order [Kanikama maki]

Shop a while in Leisure Mall,
then dear wanna find some stuff for his pet,
so we change place.
We went to Peel Road,PetsMore and Carrefour.
I also bought a bottle for ToiToi to drink water.

go home to bath and rest
( 3__3 ) I'm so sleepy and tired.
Dinner time,Bak Kut Teh (*^皿^*)
Finally eat dou lar~! Happy Happy x10000000

[醉仙] Bak Kut Teh (^^)
Mr Lam KaKaJiaoJiao @@
wash chopsticks!
Bak Kut Teh for 2px.
We forgot to add Yao-Zha-Guai !!!!
Dear say nice~

after dinner,
I'm still very ''energetic'' because just wake up.
so dear and me Left 4 Dead again (*⊃∀⊂*)
(๑→ܫ←) really ganzheung

Catch my muimui to take picture with me xD
she is sooooooo cute♥ JieJie very love muimui~




No comments:

Post a Comment