♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

♥26.01♥ Shopping 4 NewYear Cloth ^皿^v

♥26.01♥ Shopping 4 NewYear Cloth ^皿^v
On The Way =)

10:30am wake up,prepare and make up.
Date to meet OneHeart 12pm at TimeSquare,
。≧3≦。 but I reach at 12:30pm..I always late.
Shop with OneHeart,we shop the whole TimeSquare,
then went to Sg Wang to have our lunch ( 。-_-。) I'm so hungry ady..
we eat in [Little Taipei] (if not mistaken :p )

YiVon and YikYsin
FishAsk and OneHeart
MaLat LaiMin
I teh her to order tis wan because I wan2 drink the soap xD

SaltPepper ChickenChop with Rice
Fried Wantan
My bubble green tea

aftertat continue shopping in Sg Wang =)
actually today is me accompany OneHeart to buy her CNY cloth
(*-ω-) but I'm the one who bought soooooo many thing
hehe..OneHeart and me bought 2same handbag (。◕∀◕。)
8pm something only we go back.
leg super tired and hand super pain,especially OneHeart's hand.LoLs

We rest in Parkson 'try-shirt-room' :P
Bought [BingTongWuLou] to eat ^^
Happy Day with OneHeart~
kelian OneHeart fail to buy her skirt :p
I bought many stuffs today but spend soooooo many money(○つω<○)

No comments:

Post a Comment