♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, January 30, 2010

♥30.01♥ Almond Buiscuit (*^▽^*) 

♥30.01♥ Almond Buiscuit (*^▽^*)

hv brunch with dear,
then accompany dear to see tit-da,
hope dear 55 recover.
(●^∪^●) aftertat dear and me eat LokLok at Yulek.

Like to eat here :)

Mr Lam~

Dear and me ^^


My favourite + His favourite

Fulled :D


then let dear prepare,
8pm we back to my house (^∀^)
(*^皿^*) because plan to make almond buiscuit today
Show those pictures first :)

Me and my assistant :D

Almond.

hv to bake first..

Press Press Press..


Haha..I love tis pic so much~!

Must 55 cut..b4 it cold..


Success lar (^o^)



12am+ mummy bought us Chicken Prosperity Burger™
tis is the 1st time I eat tis burger~! (≧∀≦)
Tasty and delicious,maybe because I'm too hungry ady..
but the blackpepper is sooooo hot and spicy..

I look like mother more than her -.-

1st time eat xD

Dear and XiaoXiao ^^

My dear ^^

My bro big head xD

He love Prosperity Burger so much..

Prosperity Burger x5

Coca-Cola ^^

I love curly fries~!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment