♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, January 4, 2010

♥04.01♥ Last Day in SRG (o☻ܫ☻o)

♥04.01♥ Last Day in SRG (o☻ܫ☻o)

(。◕∀◕。) Today is my darling muimui 1st day to KinderGarden..
but I still have to work so I cannot accompany her.
and also my Potato brother,he is now Form1 already =)

Today work from 8am-4pm.
daddy fetch me to work..(๑→ܫ←) 
late 30minutes..thx for Huili to help me login xD
ChoyTeng and HuaiQing 12pm shift..so I'm alone =(
boring..then keep sleeping (*⊃∀⊂*)

Since today is my last day..Donwan to TanPok lar..
Today it's my last day in SRG already lar..
my SamQing very FukZap..(*≧ω’)
Lunch alone..then Bryan and Kenneth come to eat with me.
Ate the Mihun in KL Sentral.
I will very very miss this mihun.. =P

Time past so so fast..4pm,it's time to go home~
Qin and Teng still have to work until 8pm..
so I go home first..I take so many many things
@@ Because have to pack all the things
before leave SRG,saw Imran,chat with him a while,
and also say bye bye to the stupid Eric xD

Buy Tickets in Leisure mall.
6:30pm Avatar.
I watch Avatar again,with mummy and SernB.
still got time for me to go home bath bath :]
uh..today cinema damn cold.⊙_⊙
Still cry abit although I watch the second time.
aiyo..why tis movie so nice geh..

Watch for 2nd time xD

Went to Yulek for supper after the movie.
We ate LokLok. Nice ar (^^) can sit down and slow slow eat geh.

Me and my darling mummy~
VonVon (^^)
I'm so sorry My hand shaking... =P
Sheung eat all leh...
Then we still got add-on alot..hahax Boiling =]

No comments:

Post a Comment