♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

♥13.01♥ Facial (。◕∀◕。)

♥13.01♥ Facial (。◕∀◕。)

Before attend 12:30pm class,
have brunch with Qin and Lili.
Lili bought me a present,from China =)
❤ Lili so much. (●^∪^●) 

Lili choose PINK color for me ~!

aftertat,BRM class.
╰(‵□′╰) WTH..The class is so bright,
how to see the question and the notes??NoBrain.
(─╴─)
how to listen wat is the lec talking about.?

after the class,Lili,Qin and me go to LeisureMall.
Shop around in Leisure Mall,
Facial @ Gnile Beauty
(*^▽^*) Strongly recommended !
Service are good and price are sooooooo reasonable.

First Trial only RM28 for 90mins Natural Miracle Facial Treatment.
we start from 3:30pm until 5pm something.

Ops..sry..Qin is in the toilet..
Make tis for my muimui to paste on her books and stationery =)

rush to buy something in Leisure mall,
Disappointed because fail to buy a file
(´ω`○)
=) Mummy is waiting for me already,
ask mummy to stop me at Connaught PasarMalam to buy a doll
(☆>∀<☆) I like tis doll so much! Yea~It's mine now (^^)v
eat with mummy and go to Kuchai Pasar Malam :D

Cute right~?

No comments:

Post a Comment