♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, January 29, 2010

♥29.01♥ I❤MummY

♥29.01♥ I❤MummY

Skipped 8am class,go for the 11am class only,
class until 12:30pm,hv our brunch while waiting for Ling (^ω^)
our appointment with Gnile Beauty is 1pm+
today we go to fo facial (●^∪^●) 4ppls together
^皿^vfacial until 3pm enjoy lar..I sleep until can't recognise mother jor.


LeeLing .. LiLi .. YiVon .. HuaiQin =)

Wan2 buy product mou?

Huat ar~! xD

Ms. Fruit =)

Ms. Apple =)


Then mummy come to fetch me,
Raining day..mummy and me go to Parkson @ OUG
find something to eat first..I'm so hungry((*/Д\)
we eat in [Vietnam Kitchen] (*^皿^*) Nice ~!
aftertat shop around with mummy =)


[Vietnam Kitchen ] ^^

My darling mummy (○^з)(ε^○)

VonVon ^^

Time to eat~!

for Mummy :)

for me :)

Special sauce,very tasty leh~!

Ice Lemon Tea..very ⊙﹏⊙ yak..



Bought tis wan.Sponsor by darling mummy

1sold every 4seconds wo..

40stickers! Can change Big Headz for my muimui dy =)

See..my muimui like it so much~!


then accompany mummy back to office.
watch [巴不得爸爸] (*^▽^*) will finish it today!
Supper with mummy before go home =)
can't meet with dear,because he is too turtle ady.


Our supper (^^)


AiYuBing x2




No comments:

Post a Comment