♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, January 21, 2010

♥21.01♥ Sg WanG └(^o^)┘

♥21.01♥ Sg WanG └(^o^)┘

Today is my off-day again,Thursday.
\^o^/ promised my stupid brother bring him to Sg wang
11am follow mummy go out,send my little sweetheart to school,
then buy my breakfast and eat in office (^_^)
My grandpa also came to office today~

My Cute MuiMui =)

2pm+ send my muimui go home,
wait for my bro to prepare,then only go meet mummy.
We went to Sg Wang \\*^o^*//
Try T-Bowl concept restaurant.
aftertat shop around,take sticker photo and shop around again.
then my bro beh-tahan ady..we sit down and hv some drinks.
=) 10pm+ only leave Sg Wang
long long time din shop in Sg Wang jor lurh~~

T Bowl concept restaurant ^^
Me ^^
ε'') Very love mummY.
Beauty and The Beast xD
He look hungry :p
(^^) Yea.Love tis pics!
NiuDao @@
Foods and Drinks.
\(^o^)/ Sticker Photo
While waiting for the photo to print out.
Yumcha @ Madam Wong~

Back to cheras,
bought some stuff in Tesco,
then supper in Yulek only go home.
Tired and happy day 。◕‿◕。

(^3^) Supper Time
Ohya..bought tis for my darling muimui ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment