♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

♥05.01♥ I'm a milk mother.

♥05.01♥ I'm a milk mother.

Today is my muimui 2nd day to school,Kindergaden =)
and I promised tat I will accompany her.
be a 'milk mother' (*^▽^*) 
My muimui look so cute,although a bit blurblur..
she dunno wat is the teacher teaching..
but my muimui very panai,she din cry oh~

She is eating =)

Aftertat go to Public Bank.
Finally I get a new ATM..I lost my ATM card around 2months ady..
no time to apply a new one.
but spend so many time waiting @@ sienZ

then go home..
around 4pm..feel so tired..
I fall asleep..then sleep until 8pm (*´・ω・`*)
Many calls I also can't listen..
10pm+ SingK with ChoyTeng,Kenneth and Bryan.
there are many foods there! =)

Mr Bryan.
Tis fellow dead because Lack Of Oxygen,after he sang 1song ONLY.
TengTeng + VonVon~
Still sleepy face..Zzzzz
ChoyTeng~
Tis is very nice!! Because LOK by me.
Take so much and can't finish =(
Not nice at all.
Salty =(
Dunno..I din eat tis..
Really take too much jor lar..
Mochi..haha xD

* Very recomended drinks : [ Yesterday Once More. ]
don try to order [ Only You ] =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment