♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, January 2, 2010

♥02.01♥ Tired DaY (^∀・)=☆

♥02.01♥ Tired DaY (^∀・)=☆

Today is my OffDaY (*⊃∀⊂*)
Dear reach my home,and then as usual..
he have to wait me to prepare....(●≧∀≦)
Dear took a picture,my muimui new hairstyle.

My muimui new hairstyle =D

Dear and me hv our brunch in Taizi Cafe,
before we go to AhYi's house =)

Dear (^^)
Me (=.=) My eye not yet wake up...

(●^∪^●) Today we are going to visit dear's aunty.
ahyi keep feeding me with many chocolate xD
then I play Wii with dear..
and dear's cousin keep laughing at me :'[ so kelian lar me

Tis is wat I dabao from ahyi's house.Mocha KitKat~Look so special^^

We went for dinner together,at Klang area..
I really dunno where is tat..
but the fish really nice! Especially the soup~~~
Something like tomyam soup..make me so Excited xD
Then headed back to ahyi's house again,
dear play L4Dead with his cousin..
While I chatting with ahyi :]
accompany by freeflow chinese tea (^^)

10pm+ reach home,
buy some stuff with mummy @ Tesco.
then help muimui to wrap her book.
(*^▽^*) My baobei muimui is going to school lurh~~~

Soooooo many books...
Gaodim lar -.- Ms. Annie is the winner..

No comments:

Post a Comment