♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, January 9, 2010

♥09.01♥ Eyebrow embroidery~Mummy lar..。◕‿◕。

♥09.01♥ Eyebrow embroidery~Mummy lar..。◕‿◕。

Wake up and prepare,
promised will go to Mid Valley with mummy.●^∀^●  
Mummy going to do her Eyebrow embroidery today.
But... (●-з) Haih..spoil my plan.
Eyebrow embroidery @ Joanna.
more fast than I expect.
And the result look good 。◕‿◕。

Which style you wan?
Haha..see my sister..
ReiVern and Yivon~
While waiting for mummy =)

Then we shop around in Parkson.
Sienzzz and sleepy.
Sat down and let a guy explain Etiqa to me.
The period have to be 30 years!!!(⊙o⊙)
(︶︿︶)凸 Sot ar..Give a 官 he do.
Anyway thx for his patient for explain to me..
not his fault.. ╯﹏╰

Dabao tomyam home.
(#-.-)I feel want to eat tomyam again..
and then my home very 乱渣渣
It's all about the maid.
@_@|||| Haih..Make my heart uncomfortable
Why all cat also like to steal fish to eat.

Here is my TomYam.



No comments:

Post a Comment