♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, February 1, 2010

♥01.02♥ Pineapple Tart (*´∀`*)

♥01.02♥ Pineapple Tart (*´∀`*)

Dear wan2 eat Sushi today,
((*/Д\) but pity dear hv2 wait me wake up and prepare.
SushiKing @ LeisureMall (*^▽^*)

Do you know tat he very hungry?

Ms. yivon~^^

Hehe^^

My hand also very big -.-


Sushi come lar~!











aftertat we go to buy some ingredients,
then back to home to make Pineapple Tart~!
Every year also [must make] (*^皿^*)
because I very love to eat!
(≧ε≦○)many many pictures to view again...

They are so busy =)

Ingredients ^^

My dear cute leh xD



In the oven ^^

Cooling...

Complete :D

Snowman and 2Love xD


we complete around 8pm \(^o^)/ no fail.
thx my dear❤ and my bro❤,they are my assistant~
(●^3)ノespecially my dear,help me to press the mixture out.
it's really difficult to press those mixture out..
Really don understand (人´3`*)
I used 1kg pineapple paste with 2set mixture pastry!
so the conclusion is I still hv 1kg paste and hv to buy those flour again (-__-)

Dear - press out the mixture.

ShuenSern - roll the paste

Me - Wrap the paste with the pastry.


Dinner at SinMei.
(●≧ω≦●)I missed the butter chicken sooooooo much~!
today is a Happy Day (。◕∀◕。)

Sleepy face.haha^^

me with the my muimui toy~

Mummy and muimui~

Me and my potato bro~

Me and my muimui~

Dear and me~


Steam fish. I ask for a big-size wan :p

GuLou Yuk~

My bro favourite YouMak.

My butter chicken ar~!

Seaweed soup~




1 comment:

  1. pineapple tarts!!! my fave.

    thanks for following me :)

    ReplyDelete