♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

♥16.02♥ [14 Blades]@MidValley

♥16.02♥ [14 Blades]@MidValley

Wake up at 3pm something ⊙﹏⊙∥Then faster prepare..
dear bought 4:30pm tickets.
Lucikly we reach before the movie start..heeheeˋ(′ε‵")ˊ
watch [14 Blades] with dear's friends.
(。◕∀◕。) Not bad..DonnieYen very handsome leh :p

[14 Blades]

After the movie,we wait for Eriko to eat together c⌒☆
We eat in Purple Cane Restaurant @ The Gardens.
This is my first visit to this restaurant (*^▽^*) look nice~!
[Steamed Tofu in Tea Sauce] is really good taste!
I really like their concept to use tea leaves in the cooking.
(●^∪^●) especially the Green Tea rice❤
Purple Cane Restaurant


Dear and me :)

Eric and Eriko :)

Eriko and YiVon :)


before we leave MidValley (^o^)


after our meal,we shopping in MidValley until 9pm something =)
dear send me home.((*/Д\) He look so tired..
(^____^) so I 'Teh' mummy and SernB to supper with me.
dunno why suddenly I want to eat steamboat (●≧ω≦●)

My supper \(^o^)/



No comments:

Post a Comment