♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, February 28, 2010

♥28.02♥ Last LouSang in 2010CNY (。◕∀◕。)

♥28.02♥ Last LouSang in 2010CNY (。◕∀◕。)

Today wake up around 12pm++
heheeheee (*^皿^*) Sleep soooo tight ytd nite..
because I'm really very very sleepy and tired..
dear wait for me to prepare..then we hv brunch in FeiLouMok.
I have no appetite..
(๑→ܫ←)

FeiLouMok :)

HarMin :)

Fried SuiGao :)


The weather is damn hot..bath 10times also not enuf (人´3`*)
Raining so heavy after I bath bath (・(ェ)・)
dear and me headed to Pudu Plaza..
I wash and cut my hair while dear put the ScreenProtector for his phone.
Then we went to Sharmelin for dinner with my GongGong,PorPor and JiuJiuS.
haih ((*/Д\) Can't eat Salted Egg Solf Shell Crab er..

Salmon YeeSang :)
*Say bye bye to yeesang =(
Batin Fish :)

Yam PorkRib :)

Lotus with Celery :)

Hometown style BeanCurd :)

3LengLuiS again :)
VonVon :)

VonVon and MuiMui :)

MuiMui :)

Mummy and WenJun :)

KhongKhong and VonVon :)



(●^∪^●) I am so happy tonight,
because finally I received angpow from Pahang,
from YeYe and MaMa❤
It's time to calculate all my angpow and bank in =)

All my angpow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment