♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, February 8, 2010

♥08.02♥ PineApple Tart again (^人^)

♥08.02♥ PineApple Tart again (^人^)




Today FA2 Midterm.Do revision until late night ytd..
but I still can't do well (*^︹^*) It's totally different with wat we learn last time..
11pm I reach library,meet Qin and LiLi :) then study FA2..
2pm exam start in ExamHall╮(-﹏-)╭feel wan2 faint when read the question.
(#-.-) it's more diff from those tutorial we do..
so finally I need Qin's help..and I help LiLi.. +﹏+no otherway..donwan to fail :(

4pm mummy come to fetch me..
we eat at 118 (●^∪^●) my muimui so cute eating WanTan Mee.
then send muimui home,SernB and me accompany mummy to office.
Mummy,cheer up ε(・ω・`*)з I very heartpain when see you unhappy..
8pm only go home..give mummy cheat dy :/ late to go home.
when I reach home,dear already waiting there.. (≧ε≦○)
he is teaching my muimui to do homework ♥

Then we start to make the pineapple tart (o´▽`)ノ
Dear and my bro help me :)
my dear very kelian..because really hard to press out..
SernB and me keep talking funny thing (*^皿^*) Hahahaha..
we stop a while for dinner after mummy finish cooking (≧∀≦) Yummy~!
Then 12am,my bro went to sleep.. dear and me make until 1am+..
my dear very cham. coz he need to wake up early 2molo to work (´∀`) Love you.
2am+ mummy and me put those pineapple tart in tupperware :D


Flour + CustardPowder + IcingSugar :)

Mix with butter :)


My brother :)

My dear sot jor :p

Very very hard to press..

Fried nuggets.Very crispy~!

LapCheong.I love tis!

Fried egg with ChoiPou :D nice!

Fresh Vege :)

My muimui eat dou very ganzheung :D

Love mummy♥

3LengLuiS :)

Me and dear :)

Me and SernB :)

Done!!!! (*^▽^*) 





No comments:

Post a Comment