♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, February 6, 2010

♥06.02♥ 1U+TropicanaCity Mall (●^∪^●)

♥06.02♥ 1U+TropicanaCity Mall (●^∪^●)

Ask my dear send me to TamanSegar,give back the Notes to Qin.
then only eat with dear (´∀`)

Our brunch :)



dear go back home to bath after we eat.
after dear prepare (*^▽^*) we headed to 1U
Excited \(^o^)/ shop around in 1U.
Now only I found tat 1U is sooooo big :) many things to shop.
still hv many shop tat I missed(●≧ω≦●)Wan2 come here again~!
∩o∩ CNY decoration in 1U is 招财猫..! So cute ^^

Kakhong ❤ Yivon


1U Stage




Cute hor? RM269.90 if not mistaken.

There hv many others 招财猫. Tis wan have a 'Mak' on her face xD



I think tis is the male wan :p




Our ❤ Famous Amos Cookies.
Salmon handroll ❤ Unagi handroll.

He teach me to eat RotiBoy


Around 5:30pm,we leave 1U and go to Tropicana City Mall.
dear want to meet his wushu friends because they have wushu performance there :)
so I can shop again (*^皿^*)
Bought a pyjamas for my darling mummy♥ from Minoshe,CNY present.
Those pyjamas really nice =) and many bra having price cut!
but mummy not with me..I dunno how to choose ((*/Д\) 
I also bought a bedsheet with comforter set :D will upload the pic soon.
8pm the wushu performance start! we have seat at the 1st row (^o^)

While waiting for the performance start.


after the performance,dear and his friends decide to hv dinner together.
they suggest to SS2 foodcourt.
Tis is the 1st time I go to SS2.It's a very very 'prosperous' place!
many many bridal shop..so nice(*´∀`*) and many nice cafe~
There is also a big Eu Yan Sang there oh~
I wan2 go there again.I want to eat tat Swensen's Ice-cream!!!(*⊃∀⊂*)
There is a couple restaurant [The Cave]. Look nice also...
we eat in a food court tat have many many foodsss.Look like Singapore foodcourt.



No comments:

Post a Comment