♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, February 12, 2010

♥12.02♥ Year 29 (ノ∀≦*)

♥12.02♥ Year 29 (ノ∀≦*)

Wake up at 5pm today!(´Д`●)Tonight how I sleep?
haih..(-ω-*) I also dunno why I sleep until so late..
around 7pm,headed to Leisure Mall with mummy.
Mummy bought some NewYear clothings for PorPor.
(。◕∀◕。) My mummy is really a HaoShun girl.
I'm sooooo happy!! I bought TopCoat(●≧ω≦●)..Finally!
tat day went to EtudeHouse,The Face Shop..(●-`Д´-)ノout of stock!
(╰_╯)The most angry is PasarMalam also out of stock ar!!!

Leisure Mall :)

Snap a picture @ SQE :)

then we eat Malay Meals (*^▽^*)
My 1st meal today ar..damn hungry..
after finish eating,(*^∀’) we walk PasarMalam.
Happy \(^o^)/ Bought stuff tat I wan2 buy.
before go home,dabao some Burger for supper.

Me and my mummy (^___^)
My potato brother (^…^)

The Appetizer :D LoLs..

TomYam SeafooD :)

Mix Papprik :)

Telur Bistik :) *If don mistaken

Kailan fried with salted fish :)

ABC :)

Drinks :)


around 12pm,start to bake Chocolate Cookies (*´∀`*)
it's easy to bake compare to the Pineapple Tart.
My bro accompany me to bake :) chat with me.
spent around 1and a half hour to bake those cookies.
I think..success bah (^∀・) My BakeCookies-skill not very good geh..
dear cameback KL from Johor,he come to find me (*^皿^*)
then watch drama..around 5am,cook maggie mee again..
always feel hungry today ((*/Д\) Non-stop eating..

BurgerS :)

Ingredients :)

Before put into the oven :)

Baking :)

Da-lang~! :)

Chocolate Chips Walnut cookies :)




No comments:

Post a Comment