♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, February 18, 2010

♥18.02♥ Reunion dinner with AhYi (*^皿^*)

♥18.02♥ Reunion dinner with AhYi (*^皿^*)

Canon pls =P

Why my head look bigger o.0

Haha (^____^)

The baby very suffer @_____@

Heehee (^____^)

Her cheek so chubby xD


I almost finish that sparkling juice xD whole bottle~


Today 4pm dear suddenly call me..( 。-_-。)I'm still sleeping..
dear very clever..he ask mummy to wake me up..
He ask me to prepare because we will visit his aunty house today =)
Dear come to fetch me around 6pm something (。◕∀◕。)
then fetch his sister at LenSen area,aftertat we headed to Kota Kemuning.
Happy Chinese New Year to ahyi (●^∪^●)
after a while in ahyi house,we go out to eat (≧∀≦) 3tables leh..sooooo many relatives..
Reunion dinner with ahyi,dear's daddy and dear's bro sis..
then go back to ahyi house again,really many relatives there..
play card with dear and his bro (´∀`) and ate many snacks!
11pm something dear fetch me home =D

No comments:

Post a Comment