♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, February 22, 2010

♥22.02♥ Steamboat & FriedChicken (。◕∀◕。)

♥22.02♥ Steamboat & FriedChicken (。◕∀◕。)

VonVon (^^)

Fried Chicken by Andy~Yummylicious!

I'm the one who put them into the plate and bowl~




Fresh Prawn~!

dunno how to wash but I help to cut into slices :)

Da~lang~!

Tomyam steamboat :p


Finally,I officially started to school today..
((*/Д\) actually I still want more CNY holiday la..
2pm go for FA2 class..then 4pm something can leave.
It's rainy day~! Very very hot then suddenly rain (´I `*)
7pm something dear reach my house,
then we headed to Andy's house..feel tat it's very long journey..
(●^∪^●) Andy fried some chicken and prepare some steamboat ingredients~!
ate many things (≧∀≦) so full..then they watch movie there.
At first they watch [2012],then suddenly watch [印度神游],a local movie.
WTF..╰(‵□′)╯Feel wan2 punch all the actor in this movie.
Tis movie make me asleep in ppl living room (#-.-)
12am something only go home~


No comments:

Post a Comment