♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, February 26, 2010

♥26.02♥ HolidaY ∩△∩

♥26.02♥ HolidaY ∩△∩

Yeah.Today is holiday~!
(●^∪^●) Dear promised to eat DimSum with me today.
he promise me when I'm crying yesterday.Lols :D
reach there around 10am.It's still early.

DimSum-inG (^^)

YummyLiCious~! (^^)








After our stomach full filling of DimSumsSS,
accompany dear to Cheras to find a wushu doctor ⊙︿⊙
get some advise and treatment from him. (*^︹^*) haih....
Then went to an Old Folks Home@Yulek,[Little Sister of the Poor]
dear need to discuss some performance details with that sister =)
when we reach there,tat sister went for lunch so we need to wait her back.
We have time to look around.It's really a nice place~!
(⊙_⊙;) Clean,Large area,Quiet,Well-equipped and a bit luxury xD

Picha at [Little Sister of the Poor] (^^)


Stop a while at Pertama because I need to buy BIG Plaster in Watson.
Only BIG Plaster can cover my BIG Wound. SOB(┬_┬)
then dear wan2 eat SnowIce @ 100Yen =) Agree because I feel hot too!

100Yen @ Pertama (^^)


My Favourite ❤GreenTea (^^)

Lychee for him (^^)

Bought in 100Yen (^^)


The weather is soooooooooooo hot enough to make me melt ⊙﹏⊙∥
(#-.-)then suddenly will rain very heavily during evening time.
Today I went home very early to study FOM.
Midterm tomorrow.(︶︿︶)=凸 Hate!!!Still CNY lar pls!!!
Study until 5am..Mou Yam Kung (~__~)


No comments:

Post a Comment