♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, February 4, 2010

♥04.02♥ EggStand DaY (●´・ω・`)

♥04.02♥ EggStand DaY (●´・ω・`)


★OldTown★
-I always like to order nasi lemak :)

-LiLi order Curry Mee :)

-We also ordered snacks.Feipor xD




★Egg Stand (@.@)





around 12pm,have brunch with mummy,
then ask mummy to send me home.
The weather is tooooooo hot ╰(‵□′)╯
(●´・ω・`) I just want to stay in my room.
5pm raining very very heavy..
then around 6pm daddy fetch me to UCSI.
meet HuaiQin in library (*^▽^*)
Tis is the 1st time I go into the library after the renovation.
then eat with LiLi in Oldtown before go home.
wondering why I feel very very sleepy after eat in Oldtown.
(#--)keep feel like want to sleep.
Ohya..today is 立春..I know from FaceBook..
but dunno why very difficult to make the egg stand o(一︿一+)o


No comments:

Post a Comment