♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

♥24.02♥ LouSang (*^▽^*)

♥24.02♥ LouSang@Lucky Sin (*^▽^*)

Today I found a drama from TVB,6 Episodes only geh wo!
The story line quite interesting.somemore the actor is BoscoWong~!
(≧∀≦) Not bad not bad.I finished tis drama in 1day :)

[情人眼里高一D]


Lengzai rite~?


8pm something mummy come back,
then we go to eat (●^∪^●) we have no idea about where to eat,
Then I suddenly remembered tat advertisement in MediaFocus,
so I suggest to eat in Restaurant Lucky Sin (・ω・)1st try~
Dear join us also although he already had his dinner :D

YeeSang ♥Mummy knew I like it,order for me^^~!

JellyFish!!! I ❤ Tis so much!!!

Shark fin soup with braised crab meat~! *Tasty~!

Thailand sauce Mango Chicken~ *Chicken is so crispy but a bit spicy

Hometown style BeanCurd~ *Very smooth taufu~~~

My bro favourite vege: YauMak :p

Rice served like tis:

LouSang ar~~~! (^_________^)

YiVon =D

YiVon with mummy =D

Kakhong with YiVon =D

My potato bro =D

Me and my potato bro =D





No comments:

Post a Comment