♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, February 25, 2010

♥25.02♥ (T________T) My Cute knee hurt...

♥25.02♥ (T________T) My Cute knee hurt...

 
我可爱的菠萝盖很可怜 T_T


Yesterday can't sleep well because my air-cond not cool enough..
so I tot to remove the 'air filter' to wash..
Unexpectedly..I fall down..(●´Д`)
I have 4cuts on my left leg..the cut on my knee is the most deep wan..
(๑→ܫ←) It's VERY VERY SUPER pain!!!!!
and all the cuts bleeding..I'm very scare...( ・д・。)
dunno wat to do..only can cry and call mummy.. (T________T)
Then mummy rush back to see me..Mummy help me to apply medicine..
I knew mummy frighten by me just now bcoz I keep crying..
(≧ε≦ヾ) but it's really hurt and pain la..
Cry until asleep..then dear come to see me after his work :)
=( Now wishing the wound cure faster and the scar lost....



No comments:

Post a Comment