♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

♥03.02♥ [The Spy Next Door ]

♥03.02♥ [The Spy Next Door ]

4Tickets for us (^^)

[The Spy Next Door ]

My potato brother -.-



Me and my darling mummy~

Dear and me :D

VonVon^^



Today 3pm something go out with mummy,
then went to LeisureMall to buy tickets.
bought 4 tickets.[The Spy Next Door ] 8pm ●^皿^●
after fetch my bro,we went to EndahParade,
=) I need to send out 2parcel at PosOffice.
then accompany mummy go back office a while.
7pm headed to LeisureMall,RainyDay,abit traffic jam,.
Luckily we didn't late,reach there around 7:35pm (^__^)
We bought many foods and drinks (〃^∇^) like picnic...
The movie not bad,quite funny :D and have happy ending.
I like to watch those NG scene.So funny (*^皿^*)
\(^o^)/ after the movie,we went to Yulek for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment