♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, February 19, 2010

♥19.02♥ Mummy cooking DaY ( ^ω^*)

♥19.02♥ Mummy cooking DaY ( ^ω^*)

Dunno wat happen.. (●-з) I wake up at 5am something today.
then cannot sleep back ady..feel hungry ⊙﹏⊙∥
wake up and cook a breakfast for myself..
watch drama..watch [原来爱上贼]..Watched last time but still ganzheung..
Like tis drama so much! ( ´_ゝ`) but donlike the ending.
Wait for my darling mummy and muimui to wake up..
waiting to cook breakfast for them (*^▽^*)

Breakfast cook by me (^____^)

Breakfast cook for mummy,muimui and SernB~






after they ate my breakfast,we prepare and headed to Carrefour.
(*^皿^*) mummy will cook some delicious dishes today~!
so we have to buy some Cooking materials =)

A picture of us in Carrefour :D hahhahaa


Mummy start to cook around 5pm..
〔-ω・`*〕while I take a nap..I wake up too early today..
then only wake up and kakajiaojiao mummy cook.
Finally I didn't help anything 【≧ω≦】
But I capture some nice pics of those meals ~!
❤Mummy so much.SanFuSai...Tonight dinner really tasty~!

I love chicken wings~! hair still wet :p

BaconRice( LapMei Rice). *mummy said CNY hv to eat tis ^^

Lotus fried Celery *Tis is specially for me~!Nicex 100000000000

PineApple Fish *Mummy always cook tis^^

Green Vege *is for my potato bro -.- he don eat tat celery

Thousand Island Prawn *soooooooooooooo tasty~! ^^

Fried chicken with salad sauce *thumb up for this!! so crispy~!

Ginger chicken *I love ginger soooo much~!


My mummy is so 强~! all the dishes are very delicious and tasty.



No comments:

Post a Comment