♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, July 1, 2010

♥01.07♥ Weather soooo cold lar (ε・* )))

♥01.07♥ Weather soooo cold lar (ε・* )))

*My darling mummy and me

*Mine fried rice.I guess here got 2bowl rice..

*Mummy ordered tis :)

*Hot honey lemon for cough geh me.

*Hot milo for my mummy,like a kid lol

early in the morning,mummy hv to bring popo to see doctor.
Kelian my little mummy,must be very sleepy and tired ⊙︿⊙
anyway,hope popo will be fine soon :)
then mummy come back to fetch me,brunch wif my darling mummy❤
aftertat only went for MA1 tutorial class.Assignment coming again ("▔□▔)/
after class,ask Jimmy for the FM1 assignment.houmafan geh la.
then I went for facial..nearly 2months didn't facial dy..(o一-一) dirty face
(⊙_⊙;) Weather is damn cold..I need 2blanket during the facial.. -.-
Enjoy er ^皿^v~~~~after the facial,mummy fetch me..
I sheung go 100'c steamboat..but mummy have to rush back to finish her job..
so we dinner at Chili Padi Restaurant..then back to office.
Watch [Twilight 1] while waiting for mummy to finish her job.
OMG..I ❤ Edward soooo much! (*´▽`)ノ he make ppl very 'Lam' lar~~~
I am waiting for Twilight 3!! Coming soon ler..Ngek ngek ngek xD
back to home..Tonight Mr. Lam suddenly come to find me..
give me a shirt from MNG ∩︿∩ then supper with him~

I didn't watch *Twilight 1* before..

So sweet er~





No comments:

Post a Comment