♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, July 18, 2010

♥18.07♥[1] Carmen's Convocation (*´▽`)ノ

♥18.07♥[1] Carmen's Convocation (*´▽`)ノ


11am hv to reach connaught and meet up with they all.

(*≧ω≦) I am so so so so sleepy...sleep 3hours zek..
we have 2cars to KTar.I am in AhQiang and Calvin car..
while Huey in Yenkuan's car :) first we went to fetch Kuan's new vege xD

AhQiang and Calvin~

Huey and me~


Then reach KTar.But dunno why Calvin keep thinking UTar. SorJor.
Walk far far to find Carmen ˋ(′o‵")ˊTired..walk up hill leh..
Today is Carmen's big big day. Her diploma convocation.
So happy.. They all throw the square-cap..I'm so envy (~__~)
(╯-╰) When is Yivon Leong's convocation...

Alot of ppl selling these outside the college.

We bought tis for Carmen :)


So hot and 'Sunny'..after take picture and ZiZiZhaZha a while,
we went to Feeling Cafe to wait Carmen and FeiFei.They join us after they bath xD
Have our 1st meal there..(>﹏<) we all already very very hungry
Calvin have a new name : Kingsley. hehehehe.. :D
so horsik..OneHeart can't join us.. :( miss her so much!♥

The GirlsSs ^^

Me and Carmen~



Feeling Cafe

VonVon~


Huey and Me ~

Me and Kuan~

AhQiang and Kingsley Tan~

FeiFei and Carmen.The bath couple xD

Kuan and her vege. Kuan is naked!



aftertat back to home. My battery also finish used.
I slept on the car, they wake me up when reach my home
(u_u*) Paiseh..I am so tired and sleepy~~~
Then straight went to bed to sleep zzzZZZZZ (๑→ܫ←)





No comments:

Post a Comment