♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, July 10, 2010

♥10.07♥ Dear's friend friend day.

♥10.07♥ Dear's friend friend day.

Wake up around 11am today,cannot sleep late today ╯︿╰
coz dear is bringing his friend along.bring he to play :D haha.
*This cute friend is come from Sarawak.
We eat Wine Pork Noodles.yummylicious~

*Pork mihun and noodles with 'yellow wine'


first we went TimeSquare to shop shop shop ●^皿^●
Then go to Sg Wang,accompany Eric to hv his lunch.

*I ordered mushroom soup! nice :)

*Tis is me.hehe ^^


then Pavilion. go for the digi centre. My Iphone❤ dream is so mafan!
The following thing is so so so unforgettable for me.
I go inside the male toilet in Pavilion! It's really fish until MAX.
I didn't realize the ppls standing in the toilet are all male,I tot there are female..
I 'wake up' when I saw the boy's toilet bowl.really feel wanna bang wall die +︿+

*McD @ Sg Wang

*Auntie Anne's

*VonVon ^^

*He and me~

*Mr Lam

*Mr Lam's friend.


7pm go home rest :)
10pm went to Andy's house,dear's friend birthday party.
actually I think tat is their alcohol party bah? all drunk and vomit ⊙ω⊙
they mix all the beer and wine (⊙.⊙)like tis also can...



No comments:

Post a Comment