♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

♥07.07♥ [ Predators ]

♥07.07♥ [ Predators ]

Today is AhQiang's birthday~!
I upload our old picture at FaceBook (*^皿^*)
purposely go to search his sorzai picture..Friendster also I go to search.HeeHee~
Happy Birthday lar My old friend Aw Chaan Ching :)

AhQiang (4th sound)


whole night didn't sleep /.\ I need to adjust back my time.
(u_u*) Tat's why I donwan to sleep.
send muimui to school-- breakfast with mummy-- send parcel-- went to campus~
Discuss MA1 assignment~ Blur ( ´_ゝ`)
4pm can go home. Mummy fetch, I am so so so so sleepy dy ⊙﹏⊙
beh-tahan..go home quickly sleep a while sin~
6pm dear come and wake me up..I'm still sleepy ( ‵□′) fatlanzha..

In the library ~^^

With naima,HuaiQing~


then dinner with dear and his daddy.
we already purchase movie tickets, [ Predators ] 9:20pm @ Leisure Mall.
shop around after we reach Leisure Mall~
then only watch movie..dear say very nice wo.. ⊙ω⊙
after the movie..go home..need to sleep..so tired zzzZZZ

While I'm waiting on the car..

He is pumping petrol~

While waiting for the movie @ LeisureMall GSC~

[ Predators ]




No comments:

Post a Comment