♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, July 5, 2010

♥05.07♥ Parcel Reached :)

♥05.07♥ Parcel Reached :)

Today have FM1 and AIS presentation,formal wear.
9:30am attend Company Law :) the most sienZz class.
after tat we brunch at OldTown~ no place to eat (´(ェ)`)


OldTown

LiLi ~ VonVon ~ QinQin ~ TengTeng


These is wat we eat :)



AIS presentation first..like eat vegetable zek~! Simple! Heehee (*^皿^*)
then FM1 presentation~this is so scary ⊙﹏⊙
after tat faster leave UCSI..Can't breath! >﹏< Haha~


In library~



We went to eat in Endah Parade.
dear come to fetch me,we already bought tickets for movie~
[The Karate Kid] 8:30pm @ Mid Valley~
go to office to take my parcel from China first,ask dear help me take..
otherwise I can't carry the big parcel ╯▽╰ very heavy..
when we reach Mid Valley,then only I found I 4got to gv back the parking ticket to mummy..
hv to rush back to give the ticket to my bro again >︿<


In office~


anyway we reach Mid Valley before 8pm :)
today Mid Valley cinema very very few people only! feel very not used to see this (´∀`)
shop around..then time for movie~
The movie not bad oh..got a bit touching /.\ wanna cry..


The Karate Kid

While waiting to go in~


I MUST watch this!!!!


After the movie,feel sleepy and tired.
Then faster go home open the parcel..already delay..
have to 55 send out!


Today I have an assistant to help me~

Sexy lingerie xD

Sex Toys xD

I bought this for One Heart :)




No comments:

Post a Comment