♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, July 22, 2010

♥22.07♥ DimSum supper (●^∪^●)

♥22.07♥ DimSum supper (●^∪^●)

My naima is sick.very kelian.hope she will be fine soon.
I attend MA1 lec and tutorial class today.Boring ((*/Д\)
then FM1 class with ChoyTeng..(╯-╰) haih..final coming lar..hou fan ar..

Then dinner with mummy,muimui,sernB and popo.
Rice and dishes (′▽`)╭

My muimui,like to put ice.

Yummylicious!






back to home to rest a while,then send sernB to tuition.
aftertat mummy and me went to Pearl Point.spent our time in Popular.
Mummy bought some cooking recipi while I bought 3books,all about beauty lol
then mummy ate Gui-0-Gou and I ate my sweet corn (●^∪^●)

My sweet corn!


after fetch sernB,we went for supper at Kuchai Lama.DimSum!
*I mms the dimsum pic for my babe one heart.she like tis dimsum very much.lol
I am soo sooo sooo full.(u_u*) Tat's why I say,be my mummy's daughter sure fat.
Happy time with mummy and sernB (*^▽^*)

Our heavy supper @.@













No comments:

Post a Comment