♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, July 19, 2010

♥19.07♥ Feel wan2 Vomit >﹏<

♥19.07♥ Feel wan2 Vomit >﹏<

Soooo tired..but still need to wake up at 10am..
craving for western breakfast today.Mummy bring me to eat 。◕‿◕。
Love to breakfast with my darling mummy❤

My breakfast :)


then go for AIS class.
aftertat chill at Oldtown while waiting for FM1 class.

Notes with SiMut MilkTea~


after FM1 class, follow SernB and mummy to eat.
but I'm not feeling well..keep feel like wanna vomit..
and the gastric having war inside ⊙﹏⊙so suffer..
I can't eat anything,just drink sour plum and see them eat..

Me and my darling~

Mii :)

Mummy and me like tis pic so much!

Mummy and sernB.
see his face also know he sinka-ing my mummy~

Fried rice..look nice hor~

My stupid bro eat mee.

Drinks~


then back to office.
Supper before go home. I ate tomyam :)

TomYam~

Satay~



No comments:

Post a Comment