♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

♥14.07♥ [Twilight Saga : Eclipse] Edward Cullen❤❤❤

♥14.07♥ [Twilight Saga : Eclipse] Edward Cullen❤❤❤


Very very happy! Today watch [ The Twilight Saga: Eclipse ]
I bought the tickets on Monday..really can't wait to watch lar!!! (*^皿^*)

[Twilight Saga : Eclipse]



Raining day.
make me sleep too well. make me late for the date (●≧ω≦●)
6pm something reach Sg Wang. *Thx mummy :)
(^∀^)I bought a cute hp strap for mummy.

For my darling mummy♥


Meet dear and we eat at Madam Wong,can't go Sushi Zanmai bcoz we're late.
8pm went to Pavilion to watch [Twilight Saga : Eclipse] ^皿^v 
OMG..So so so nice.(⊙.⊙)Edward Cullen is still very charm♥
very very 冧 ar (๑→ܫ←) 冧到昏! Why so romantic geh~~~
Edward's jelous face is so cute like like like!!
The only thing tat I donlike is ... why Bella kiss with Jacob!! (u_u*) yer..
anyway,feel so happy ^^ after watching Twilight :D

Me and he :)

and then all is me.. xD




My 3/4 face @_@

See he so pig face~~

Hand Hand~

Food and drinks!





Before go into the cinema hall :)



After go into the cinema hall :)



OMG I love tis scene!

OMG I love tis scene x2 !!

I found tat Edward's papa also quite lengzai xD





No comments:

Post a Comment