♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, July 23, 2010

♥23.07♥ Korean BBQ with mummy(●^∪^●)

♥23.07♥ Korean BBQ with mummy(●^∪^●)

Korean B.B.Q Seoul Garden @ Kuchai Lama


My darling mummy^^


Cute hor~~

I have no-body..Haha..

My lenglui mummy :D

My lenglui mummy's lenglui daughter~~

Love mummy forever

Me and mummy ^^


BBQ Chicken fillet.

BBQ Bacon~

Fresh vege and salad~

Side dishes.

Rice Rice.

Steam egg. It's free!

2Person eat sooo many.haha

Green Tea.

Fresh Fruit.*also free. too lenglui jor.


2pm only wake up (u_u*) Send some parcel,
then eat with mummy.suddenly wan2 eat Korean BBQ.
❤ Mummy bring me to eat (●^∪^●)
Mummy and me 2person eat. Full until MAX! Happy time 。◕‿◕。
then go back office accompany my hardworking mummy :)

My xiaoxiao very panai. all correct.got sticker leh!





No comments:

Post a Comment