♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

♥20.07♥ IQ Games :)

♥20.07♥ IQ Games :)

Tuesday=OffDay,no class :D
out with mummy,need to fetch my bro after send my sis to kindergarden.
My brother is sick. So mummy and me went to his school to bring him back.

My bro's school~

While waiting for my bro come down :P


then we went to Endah Parade.
I send some parcel.then eat mum mum :)
finally repair my crystal anklet! Mummy bought many IQ games for us.
found tat these games are quite pricey..hope my muimui like it ^^

Vege.

We bought 4games. 2of them...


aftertat mummy back to office.
I send sernB and muimui back to home..sleep a while zzzZZZZ
7pm send sernB to tuition.then mummy and me went to Parkson 。◕‿◕。

My darling mummy and me.


My Chan face.

our meal ^^




Mummy boil me hot choc. Warm


Eye bath :)


My Iphone case reached from korea!! keep secret first :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment