♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, July 30, 2010

♥30.07♥ Parcel Reached!

♥30.07♥ Parcel Reached!

Parcel reached today! Finally..(*´▽`)ノ
open and pack those stuffs that need to send out.
and also keep cleaning my room..but seems like useless..
too messy..haih..suanler..just clean some part enuf.
(*^皿^*) Happy that I receive my own thing~~~

I very proud with this part~! heehee^^

My parcel from China.

Yeah Yeah Yeah! My hello kitty big calculator!

I love tis! My sleeping socks!

Purchase of inventory~

China newspaper. Come by air-plane geh leh!


9pm something Carmen come to fetch me,
then we headed to Coffee Berry.We are the most early wan~
wait for them..then all seems like very hungry.lol..
Have a good time with Pasar Malam Babies 。◕‿◕。

Pasar Malam babies^^



Our meal :)






Accompany my darlings supper at nite~




No comments:

Post a Comment