♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

♥27.07♥ Work in dear's office xD

♥27.07♥ Work in dear's office xD

Today no class :) can find dear dear.
12pm reach dear's office*Thanks my mummy❤
stay in office a while..Then went to Pavilion to have lunch with dear's ahyee.
(⊙.⊙)I suddenly realize that TGI Friday's actually not bad geh wo..

Mii :)

Like very busy gam wo..



TGI Friday


He and me :)



LengLui^^



Draw by me..long long time ago..haha


then back to office again.
actually time past very fast mah..very fast then 5pm jor.
go home to rest a while.Then meet a customer near leisure mall.
hv to wait the cust..so we have a quick meal at Mamak :)

Mamak :)


Hehe..sorzai face.


Then rush to Time Square. (๑→ܫ←)lucikly still got time.
wait for our turn at Digi Centre.to cancel sup line.
(╯-╰) wait long long owh.. Make me no time go Etude House..
9:30PM watch Inception.I very very focus and concentrate..(u_u*)
scare if I will lost then don understand the story line.I think I understand 70% geh~
Tis movie not bad wo! So long! watch until 12am++

While waiting for our turn.


[ Inception ]

In the cinema :)

1st time eat Sweet Corn in GSC ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment