♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, July 17, 2010

♥17.07♥ 人间有温情 。◕‿◕。

♥17.07♥ 人间有温情 。◕‿◕。

Wake up..prepare..lunch..
then ask dear send me to ATC @ Petaling Street to meet Qin and Money.
we need curi-curi go ppl college to get the information for our assignment.
The damn stupid case,UK appeal case,tat we can't search.
when you goggle it,nothing come out <( ̄□ ̄)> wtf..

Our Lunch.




When I reach there..Money and Qin already fail to go in..
they only allow their student to go inside their place and their library..
finally..force me to ask the guard and the students there to help us..
but really feel touching and warm.you know wat is 人间有温情♥ ?
The law lec there : Mr. Pattrick 。◕‿◕。 is so good. he help us to find this case.
He bring us to his office,find those Company law textbooks,and help us to search in their library..
when he tell us : this is an unknown case.Not important case.why your lec ask you to find this case?
Qin and me feel wanna kill the lec..feel like playing us (╯‵□′)╯
The students there also very kind and helpful.
We can't go in the library,but they help us to borrow some textbooks out.
Oh..really touching (´∀`) ATC is really a nice place~♥

(⊙_⊙;) After try our best but still can't get anything, dear and me find Foong yumcha.
quite nice cafe. I like the aloe vera drinks! :)
你让失望透了,也让我明白了...

Chill~






Thanks my babe OneHeart for helping me to find the case.
You really help me alot in my Company Law assignment :)


My big bee also helping me alot :)
Give me the id and password to search.




No comments:

Post a Comment