♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, July 15, 2010

♥15.07♥ Cover my Teeth-Teeth Hole (>﹏<)

♥15.07♥ Cover my Teeth-Teeth Hole (>﹏<)

attend MA1 class. really start to worry and scare.
Final is coming..but I langsung tak tahu about the MA1,
The midterm marks low like shit. I think I only get 3% for midterm.
How am I going to pass this subject?? OMG..(>﹏<)

Then I need to skip the tutorial because I need to consult dentist.
need to do treatment,coz my teeth teeth broke jor.( ´_ゝ`)
I very very scare to see dentist la..hate that feel!! make me so scare.
lucikly I just need to cover back the hole X_X little bit pain.

aftertat still got some time.
buy 4batang pen at the Pudu Stationery shop.
always buy stationery here when I'm in secondary school,coz tuition in pudu :)
cut my front-hair also. Donlike the hair also cover my lovely eye (´∀`)

Back to home to rest :)
Pre-order end today. Arrange the order and place order (●^∪^●)
will consider to sell clothes again coz some customers asking~
sleep early today. Felt so sleepy and tired.. zzZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment