♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, May 18, 2009

♥17.05♥ *CiCheung Gai*

♥17.05♥ *CiCheung Gai*

Today woke up quite early =]
Dear come to fetch me at 10am.
then we went to kota kemuning,
to find ahyee(my dear's aunt)
ate cup noodles in ahyee's house.hehe XD
stay at ahyee's house until 12pm++
and then we went to Ladies Street(nui yan gai)
dear and ahyee went there for acupuncture treatment =]
after that,ah yee and yee zheung bring us to CiCheung gai to eat KeiSi HorFun.


ღCiCheung Gaiღ


ღDear and me=] ღ







After tat,ah yee and yee zheung go home,
dear and me continue to walk around.
we go inside a pet shop.
dear love those animal -.- more than love me............




ღHahahaha XD ღ
ღDear said that he wan2 buy 2 hamsters.ღ
ღTis is Lam Kakhong -same face...ღ

ღLook like fish ball..ღ

before go to dear's home,
my dear ''play wash car''~
ღwashing car..ღ
study hard for malaysian studies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment