♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, May 21, 2009

♥20.05♥ Lunch with my dear^^

♥20.05♥ Lunch with my dear^^
Promise my dear tat I will accompany he today.
mummy fetch me to xx building at 12pm.
Luckily din late..hehe xD
tot wan2 give my dear a surprise but sat-bai jor =[
He already know i reach there already..cheh....
Accompany dear to go public bank,bank in cheque.
and go to xx building to take something.
then we went to Lot 10.
Dear bought 1 shirt,2 pans.
I don understand lor..why donwan buy pink color geh shirt wo.. =.=
ate mcD with dear.

ღDear's meal: mcdeluxe.ღ


ღmine : filet o fish.ღ

ღI ate 20%,others give dear eat.give he fat xDღ

2.30pm,dear went back to office.
I shop around in The Weld.
dear and mummy also worry tat I will feel boring,
but really wouldn't boring ar..


Guardian and watson also can let me spend a lot of time.hehe xD
found a shop,selling parties and customs stuff.
got little bit scary lo..yer..take photo and send to my dear.^^
Bought a handcream in guardian,
very very nice smell..I like the lemon grass smell.
And buy many things in tat stationary shop..=D need to use.
also go inside a pen shop,selling all very nice parker pen.
Some very expensive..cost 20k...@_@ 20k buy a pen..
buy already will give thunder Pek...
but some are reasonable price,Can buy for dear and daddy. =D
Then go to secret recipi.I got bring my notes to study.hehe^^
Tat's y i say i wouldn't boring~
time past very fast ar,5pm,dear fong-gong lar~
go home with dear =D wait my dear to bath..

ღAt the petrol station: me^^ღ
ღAt the petrol station: dear^^ღ


and then went to eat spaghetti with dear.dear promise me geh~
then walk walk pasar malam^^eat sai-mai-lou.

ღDear's ღ
ღmine ^^ ღ


No comments:

Post a Comment